1. Epidermis with out growth.
2. Hypodermis collenchymatous.
3. The ground tissue gets differentiated into cortex, endodermis , pericycle, medullary rays and pith.
4. Vascular bundles are limited in number.
5. Vascular bundles are arranged in the form of a broken ring.
6. Cambium is seen in between xylem and phloem. Hence the bundles are open.
7. Phloem parenchyma is present.
8. Xylem vessels are arranged in a linear fashion.
9. Protoxylem lacunae absent.
10.Vascular bundles have sclerenchymatous bundle cap.
(Examples: Sunflower, Centella, Eupatorium etc)